PETWA 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis - With Booster
The PETWA 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis with Booster will remove undesirable tastes, odours and certain mineral salts from your drinking water. It operates by using membrane technology and water pressure to trap the solids and give you clear, clean, crisp tasting water.
With the quality of our drinking water increasingly coming under question, people are now looking for alternative sources of quality water. Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems provide the most convenient and economical solution. Neatly stored under the counter, the Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System provides you with clean and delicious water right from its own dedicated tap.
Bottled water quality, conveniently and at a fraction of the cost.
All models include: 3/8”outlet tubing for higher flows, thin film composite (TFC) membranes, quick connect fittings for easy installation and servicing, heavy duty powder coated bracket, stainless steel product water check valve, automatic shut-off valve, 14.4 litre (3.8 U.S. gallon) storage tank and under counter installation kit.
5 Stage Reverse Osmosis with Booster Components:
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane – allows water molecules to pass while dissolved impurities are flushed to the drain.
- Five Micron Pre-Filter – removes tiny particles of suspended dirt and sediment.
- Activated Carbon Pre-Filter – protects TFC membrane from chlorine and removes organics.
- Activated Carbon Post Filter – removes tastes and odors to give water a final “polish” prior to delivery
- Pressurized Storage Tank – holds purified drinking and cooking water ready for use
- Booster Pump – raises and maintains the water pressure at the optimum level to ensure the highest TDS rejection rate with maximum production.
- Product Water Pressure Switch – shuts off system when pressure tank has been filled
- Feed Water Pressure Switch – protects pump against run dry situations.
- Chrome Plated Faucet – mounts attractively on sink or counter to deliver pure water at the touch of a lever.
5 Stage RO Systems Brochure