Aqua Flo - Quick Change Reverse Osmosis
Our latest Quick Change Reverse Osmosis features quick-change cartridges, which can be customized for changing water conditions. These proprietary cartridges also simplify the regular replacement as required – typically on a semi annual basis. As always our new RO will deliver top bottle water quality without the hassle or cost.
Bottled Water Quality without the Hassle or Cost
- Virtually unlimited quality water
- Great tasting, low cost water
- Compact and easy filter change
- Customized drinking water Water conditions can vary even in the same community.
Our Aqua Flo (PURA) Quick Change Reverse Osmosis high performance drinking water system can be configured to meet your specific requirements. There are 10 interchangeable filters with a variety of treatment options that can be tailored to local water conditions, so your water is the best it can be.
- Sediment Filters. Screens out sediments and particles. Various micron size filters
- Carbon Filters. Reduces elements that cause water to taste and smell unpleasant, including chlorine taste and odor.
- Reverse Osmosis Filters. Reduces dissolved substances. Various capacity membranes are available.
- Specialty Filters. Optimize drinking water taste and adjust to local water supply with a wide array of custom filter options.
- Manifold Assembly. The single manifold ensures reliability. Houses four separate
filter technologies in a unique space saving design.
- Automatic Shutoff Valve. Shuts off the system when reservoir tank is full.
- Reservoir Tank. Durable, high quality, powder coated, steel tank ensures you’ll
have a plentiful supply of refreshing water. Various size tanks are available.
Aqua Flo (PURA) Quick Change RO Brochure